Blacktop & Beyond
Explore the World
“If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.”
― Rachel Wolchin
HIMACHAL | 23 Jun - 04 Jul
Himachal Pradesh—a state known for its undulated green high mountains blanketed by majestic snow peak ranges—has much more to offer than just grand landscapes.
LADAKH | 07th Aug - 23rd Aug
In the northernmost tip of India, Ladakh sits like a glowing crown. The stark landscape, rich Tibetan culture and distinct experiences add to every traveller’s fascination.
we are your adventure tour experts
Blacktop & Beyond offers niche adventure experiences that start where the road ends – we are seriously passionate about Adventure, Travel and everything Off-The-Road!
Building on our expertise and experience in overlanding & off-roading, we specialize in crafting self-drive tours to remote locations in the Himalayas, in well maintained 4×4 vehicles, offering a range of comfort levels to a very small group of adventure enthusiasts. Our tours offer experiences for all skill ranges and even non-drivers. The trips can be customized to be as ‘technical’ or as ‘laid back’ as you want; we can even dovetail the two for mixed groups of travellers.
In Kolkata, West Bengal, we offer off-road training with expert guides and trainers, one of them happens to be the Jeep-Guru of India! We also run a garage and customize 4×4 vehicles for hardcore offroaders and restore vintage Jeeps for serious collectors.
our usual inclusions
- Expedition Leader
- Outdoor Specialist
- Support team ensuring complete convoy management
- Expedition ready 4×4 to self-drive (with fuel for the entire journey)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis – mix of homestays, guesthouses and IB/PWD bungalows
- Meals – Breakfast & Dinner (choice of pure veg is available)
- Radio communication
- Local Culinary delight & Cultural immersion
- Village walks, Local sightseeing, and Exploration
- Local guidance and support from experts
- Necessary documentation and arrangement
- Amazing photo and video opportunities